Started OLE, Lifewave Patches and other stuff...

Dylan and I started our OLE this morning (Olive Leaf Extract) so far, so good! Aside from the fact that he won't nap today. He hasn't been sleeping too well in general lately though - I think the B6 P5P is the culprit. The problem is that we pre-make 18 supplement cups at once for his lunch time smoothie and there is no way to remove some of the B6 - when this stack is out, we are going down to half a tablet!

In doing researh and hearing about what is working for others, I decided to order the Lifewave Glutathione Patches because so many people on the MB12/Valtrex board seem to be having great results with them. We previously used the cream and did not care for that, but hopefully we will see something good from them. I like the fact that they are non-invasive and seem to be great for just about anyone. I decided to become a distributor, mainly to get better pricing in case they work out, I don't plan on going crazy tryiing to sell these things. I will post our progress with them and if they are amazing - they will sell themselves. You can check out the link at the bottom of the blog to see what else Lifewave has to offer.

I am also interested in ordering Autistique, a cream that contains some of the supps that Dylan takes orally right now, it contains the MB12 as well - and I know he would LOVE to get rid of the shots. I am going to look into it a bit more before deciding but it seems like a good way to go, because it will bypass his digestive system and get right into the bloodstream. I hate that he has to take so much everyday. I will update on this when we make our decision (basically the hard part is that they offer 3 types of the cream, so you have to decide what is the most important one for your child.)

Anyway, I am pretty excited that we are finally trying the OLE - the GSE has been going fine for both of us. No bad side effects! Except he is peeing A LOT more! But at least he is getting everything out. :)

No comments: